Nurture Photography Challenge - Winter 2013

Wednesday, 30 January 2013





Howdy!
Hope you are all well this week.
I just wanted to mention the photography project I'm taking in part in for the month of February.
I'm a huge fan of  the blog bumbles and light, written by Rebecca, an English ex-pat living with her family in Chicago.
Rebecca takes beautiful photographs of nature, food and her family and I always find her words and images so very inspiring.
The Nurture Photography Challenge is a seasonal challenge that encourages 'participants to capture beautiful images through tips and tutorials, inspiring weekly prompts and personal feedback'. 
I'm delighted to be taking part in this challenge and I'm hoping it will help me improve my photography skills and make me look at things in a different way.
If you want to find out more, just click on the button to the right. 
I'll be showing my images on the blog at the weekend (all going well!). x

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to those images and off to look at the blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the sweet shout-out Jen :)

    I'm looking forward to the start of this challenge, I think I need to flex my photo muscles a little this winter! I'm so looking forward to seeing your photos!

    Rebecca
    http://www.bumblesandlight.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I love to hear from you.
I'll try to reply if you have a question, but sometimes life gets in the way! x

little birdie All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger